It seems like every day I read about how government wastes money so I thought I would record them. Since I began this blog, I have been stunned by the amount of waste, fraud, and mismanagement I have found. I recognize that some government is necessary for any society to exist but without the "profit incentive" that we have in private enterprise, government continues to grow like a cancer and along with it the potential for abuse. If you ever needed a reason to limit government, just read some of the following posts.

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Cost of Air Force One

Travel by Air Force One costs over $180,000 per hour.  This week the President made trips to campuses in North Carolina, Colorado and Iowa to talk about the cost of college.  Was this the best use of taxpayer dollars or just another way to campaign for re-election using taxpayer money.

No comments:

Post a Comment