It seems like every day I read about how government wastes money so I thought I would record them. Since I began this blog, I have been stunned by the amount of waste, fraud, and mismanagement I have found. I recognize that some government is necessary for any society to exist but without the "profit incentive" that we have in private enterprise, government continues to grow like a cancer and along with it the potential for abuse. If you ever needed a reason to limit government, just read some of the following posts.

Friday, July 27, 2012

$100 Million Per Year To OECD

Our federal government sends $100 million to Paris every year to subsidize the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD). For more information on the OECD read this article from The Washington Times. Here is a brief excerpt:

"Most Americans probably would not approve of their tax dollars being used to support an international organization that undermines their fundamental liberties and promotes giving their hard-earned money to other governments, often run by corrupt or dictatorial regimes. This is precisely what the OECD is doing, with the blessing of the majority members of Congress."

No comments:

Post a Comment