It seems like every day I read about how government wastes money so I thought I would record them. Since I began this blog, I have been stunned by the amount of waste, fraud, and mismanagement I have found. I recognize that some government is necessary for any society to exist but without the "profit incentive" that we have in private enterprise, government continues to grow like a cancer and along with it the potential for abuse. If you ever needed a reason to limit government, just read some of the following posts.

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Government Grants

Despite a nearly $17 trillion federal deficit, our government continues to spend taxpayer dollars in ways that defy common sense. Consider the following grants that were recently posted on the government website www.grants.gov:
I would like to think that at some point our elected officials and bureaucrats will come to their senses and stop this madness but more and more I am coming to the conclusion that is best expressed by the comedian Ron White when he said: "You can't fix stupid".

No comments:

Post a Comment