It seems like every day I read about how government wastes money so I thought I would record them. Since I began this blog, I have been stunned by the amount of waste, fraud, and mismanagement I have found. I recognize that some government is necessary for any society to exist but without the "profit incentive" that we have in private enterprise, government continues to grow like a cancer and along with it the potential for abuse. If you ever needed a reason to limit government, just read some of the following posts.

Thursday, August 29, 2013

Spendopedia

Spendopedia is a Wikipedia-like resource for questionable spending by the United States federal government to which anyone can submit content. It is a project of the Public Notice Research and Education Fund (PNREF), whose mission is to educate and bring awareness to the state and federal economic policies that impact our daily lives. Click here to see their list of government waste.

No comments:

Post a Comment