It seems like every day I read about how government wastes money so I thought I would record them. Since I began this blog, I have been stunned by the amount of waste, fraud, and mismanagement I have found. I recognize that some government is necessary for any society to exist but without the "profit incentive" that we have in private enterprise, government continues to grow like a cancer and along with it the potential for abuse. If you ever needed a reason to limit government, just read some of the following posts.

Friday, September 9, 2016

Feds Spend $911,056 Studying the Drinking Habits of Lesbian Couples

"The National Institutes of Health is spending nearly $1 million on a study of lesbian couples to see if stress makes them drink too much. The grant awarded to Old Dominion University will involve lesbians filling out daily diaries about their romantic relationships to determine what causes them to drink."

No comments:

Post a Comment